Obagi Skin Care
At Hereford’s Premier Aesthetic Clinic
Obagi is a medical-grade skincare and is only distributed by a licenced medical professional and at Sapphire we have our own Obagi Ambassador. Laura is an expert in the Obagi Medical Skin Care products and we offer all our clients a free one to one consultation with Laura. During this consultation Laura will:
- Discuss the best options and the results that you would like to achieve.
- Explain the Obagi products and treatment routine.
- Go through your past medical history.
- Answer any questions you may have.
For healthy, radiant skin your first step is to call us on 01432 870717 to book your free consultation.
Obagi is a uniquely powerful skincare line that offers a wide range of benefits, including anti-ageing and rejuvenating actions. The range features many regimens that work together to achieve a targeted goal using high quality, potent ingredients and well researched technologies.
The Obagi System may help: diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; increase smoothness; reduce pore size; improve elasticity; generate a balanced even skin tone; normalise oil production; correct blemishes; reduce age spots and other hyperpigmentation; increase the skin’s own ability to hold moisture and increase the skin’s tolerance to external factors.
Genuine Obagi products are available only through physicians, medical spas, and other skin care professionals.
The Obagi Transformation Systems
● Obagi Nu-Derm System: #1 physician-dispensed skin care system to help correct visible signs of skin aging.
● Obagi-C Rx system: Helps reduce visible signs of skin ageing to help maintain younger looking skin.
● Obagi360 System: A complete, proactive system to help protect and preserve youthful-looking skin.
● Gentle Rejuvenation System: An effective, gentle skin care system specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
● CLENZIderm M.D.™ System: Helps control acne for clearer, healthy-looking skin.
The Obagi Targeted Solutions
● ELASTIderm® Eye Products: Refresh and rejuvenate the appearance of the delicate skin around the eyes.
● Professional-C™ Products: Help address the appearance of ageing skin with Vitamin C.
● Retinol: Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, refine complexion, and smooth the appearance of skin texture with minimal irritation.
● Tretinoin: Topical treatment for acne vulgaris. Minimize sun exposure. Valid prescription required.
The Obagi Essential Products
● OBAGI HYDRATE FACIAL MOISTURISER is a non-comedogenic facial moisturiser that provides instant and long-lasting hydration day or night. Clinically shown to improve the moisture content of the skin and provide hydration for up to eight hours. Soothes dry, flaky skin. We love this moisturiser, designed for a variety of skin types to help enhance skin smoothness..
● OBAGI CLENZIDERM M.D.® Daily Care Foaming Cleanser. Laura recommends this lightweight foaming acne cleanser with 2% salicylic acid to help control acne and prevent breakouts for healthier-looking skin.
● Pore Therapy: CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy unclogs pores and clears away dead skin with 2% salicylic acid, helping to remove acne-causing bacteria at the source. While leaving a refreshed feel to the skin, Pore Therapy prepares the skin for the next step in the acne treatment regimen.
Obagi Medical Products – A Leader in Skin Health
You can read more about Obagi Skin Care Products on our Blog.